Starting in Brazil, Mexico was the first Hispanic country in Latin America to receive this platform.
5 min read
Pinterest announced the arrival of its advertising service in Mexico. Pinterest ads for all companies in the republic.
In this way, Mexico became the first Hispanic country in Latin America to receive this platform after its start in Brazil. In a statement, the social network announced that it will work closely with advertising agencies and select brands over the coming weeks to develop best practices and local success stories.
The interest of the social network in the national market is not surprising, since it only has 23 million unique users per month in Mexico. According to the brand, people are using Pinterest Discover ideas: for your wardrobe, for your new home, for your next vacation.
"97% of the top searches on Pinterest are unbranded, which is why the service is such an effective place to reach people while they're still thinking about their next purchase and haven't decided on a brand. Pinterest is one of the rare ones Platforms it is on brands can really interact with new customers who are deliberately open and making purchasing decisions, "read a statement from the social network.
“We are pleasantly surprised at the absorption of advertisers and agencies for our ads in Brazil, where we launched as our first country in the region a month ago. For this reason we decided to get to Mexico faster, where, according to comScore, brands can now reach our audience of more than 23 million users by inspiring content in various formats such as image, video or product catalog. . Brands play a fundamental role in the platform and make it easier for users to find the inspiration to create the life they want. We are very excited that you can now do this through ads, ”said André Loureiro, CEO of Pinterest for America. Latin.
How do I post an ad on Pinterest?
picture : Pinterest
Pinterest is a good place to advertise and actually sell. According to an Adweek study, 49% of Pinterest users enter a catalog and 30% of users on mobile devices use the application to decide on their purchases.
Pinterest Ads is easy to use, and to get started you need to do the following:
- Create your Pinterest business account. Do it here.
- Create dashboards and fix relevant content.
- Follow other Pinterest users or brands associated with your product.
- Sign up to use Pinterest Ads (Promoted Pins). You can do it here.
- Click Ads at the top of the screen, then click Create Ad.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Show.
- Select the Pins you want to promote:
- Click on the icon Filter ads by format or only show existing ads.
- click All pens to see all of their pins or boards to select pins from their boards.
- Click the search bar to find a specific pin.
- click All pens , then the icon to open the pin generator and create an organic pin. Click to create multiple Pins at the top of the pin generator screen or click the icon on a pin to duplicate it. To edit or delete multiple Pins, click Choose all Check the box at the top of the screen or check the box next to each Pin. Then click on Edit selected or Delete selected . When you're done, click Publish to publish your bio-pins.
- Under Selected Pins, click review Selected Pins to add details to your ads:
- Review and edit the display name to change how your ad is tagged in your reports.
- Review and edit the ad target URL and add optional tracking parameters.
- click begin .
- If your campaign is missing the required information, the errors will be highlighted in red on the left side of the screen.
- If everything is fine, your Pins will go through an ad review process to make sure they adhere to Pinterest's advertising guidelines.
Please visit Mexico's official Pinterest page for more information.